The Evolution MkIV comes with a powerful submersible pump and AcquaSaver Mains/Rainwater switching device. Evolution MkIV is a simpler, more robust design with a slimline appearance.
When the rainwater tank runs out of water or when there’s a power outage the AcquaSaver will automatically switch to mains supply for appliances.
Rainwater/mains supply changeover devices are a regular requirement for modern rainwater harvesting services, ensuring consistent water supply, and supporting water efficiency and stormwater management objectives.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 5 years warranty.
- Quick and easy to install.
- The small, lightweight unit fits neatly on top of the tank instead of the wall with a powerful and reliable submersible pump inside the rainwater tank.
- Automatically switches to mains water when there is no water present in the tank or during electrical failure.
- The design standard includes backflow protection.
- Integrated float switch to prevent pump from running dry at low water levels.
- The pump is only used when rainwater is being drawn from the tank, it does not operate when the Evolution MkIV unit is switched to mains water.
- Automatic pump operation.
- Submersible pumps are quieter than external pumps.
- Corrosion resistant pump components.
- Environmentally friendly - saves mains water, reduces flow to stormwater systems, no re-pumping of mains water.