Kennards Hire has recently expanded its network of equipment hire branches that specialise in the supply of traffic control equipment. New operation centres have been opened in NSW, Queensland and Western Australia subsequent to the success of outlets opened previously in South Australia and Victoria.
The range of hire equipment available, which may vary between locations, includes:
- Light towers – trailer and skid-mounted models
- Steel road plates, traffic cones, moulded rubber cable humps (ramps), warning signs, bollards and bunting
- Trailer-mounted VMS (variable message sign) boards – including four-colour and amber models and units fitted with radar to display vehicle speed
- Trailer-mounted arrow boards and traffic lights
- Water-ballasted road barriers, rated to 100kmh and pedestrian barriers
More information on the range of hire equipment on offer is available from Kennards Hire.