Available from Hillaldam the top hung sliding and stacking hardware is suitable for aluminium and timber door applications.
Specifications of the sliding and stacking door hardware include;
- A leaf thickness of 44mm
- A maximum leaf width of1000mm
- A maximum leaf height of 2100mm
- A maximum leaf mass of 100kg
The Stackaway 335 sliding and stacking door hardware features an aluminium top track, clip-on rebate and flexible layout design. A floor channel is not required and the system is non-corrosive.
Components of the sliding and stacking door hardware;
- 356 aluminium top track
- An optional 356R clip-on rebate
- 504NA aluminium or 506B brass flush handle
- 356 stacking rig to suit the layout
- 355TP/A hanger for an aluminium door or 355TP/T hanger for a timber door
- 488 x 6 flush bolt
- 122 brush welt
- A woolpile for the top track or rebate