HB Fuller Company have announced that the Max Bond fast Grip family consisting of 420g cartridge and a 600ml sausage has just been joined by a 10 litre pail.
Max Bond Fast Grip adhesive is a water-based, premium grade, multi purpose construction adhesive that is easy to use and provides a strong initial grab. Max Bond Fast Grip adhesive reduces squeaks in the flooring system and cures to give high bond strength.
Max Bond Fast Grip adhesive is suitable for bonding parquetry to floors and sub-floors, and for bonding timber strip flooring that will be sanded and finished after installation.
Following are the features and uses of Max Bond Fast Grip adhesive:
- Water-based, high bond strength and heat resistance when cured
- Fast initial grab
- Low VOC, non-flammable and solvent free
- Low odour
- Meets as 2329, bridges gaps up to 9mm
- Bonding hardwood timber strip flooring, parquetry, particleboard sub-floors, timber joists, concrete, steel joists, architraves and skirting boards
- Bonding particleboard, plywood, fibre cement and strip