The new D-Series from FLIR Infrared Cameras & Thermal Imaging is a range of multi-sensor thermal security cameras in ultra-compact networked, outdoor dome enclosures.
The D-Series provides precision pan/tilt control in addition to fully programmable scan patterns, radar slew-to-cue, and slew-to-alarm functionality. Fully enabled for control and operation over IP and serial networks, the D-Series combines a thermal imaging camera with a colour CCD camera, making it the perfect replacement for day/night dome cameras, while providing clear 24/7 imaging capability in an attractive, discrete dome-style enclosure.
Featuring a very compact design, D-Series multi-sensor thermal security cameras integrate TCP/IP compatible electronics, enabling the camera to be mounted in ball up and ball down position for more flexibility.
Key features of FLIR D-Series multi-sensor thermal security cameras:
- 640 x 480 or 320 × 240 pixel formats
- Wide choice of lenses to meet every security application
- Continuous E-zoom provides enhanced alarm assessment and optimised camera field of view (Optionally available on all 640 x 480 pixel models)
- Equipped with a long range daylight/low light camera with the daylight camera offering a 36x optical zoom
- Wide dynamic range delivers high contrast thermal images in diverse conditions
- Ideal for working together with video analytics that need properly contrasted images to avoid false alarms
- Precision pan/tilt mechanism allows user to rotate the camera 360° continuously and tilt +20° to -90°, drastically increasing situational awareness
- Pan/tilt has 128 pre-set positions for scanning an area continuously
- Can be integrated into any existing TCP/IP network and controlled over a PC to monitor activity remotely
- Fully ONVIF compliant
- Streaming digital video available in H.264, MPEG-4, or M-JPEG formats; simultaneous digital and composite video output
- Can be connected to a radar system; camera will automatically turn and provide a visual image when the radar detects an object
- FLIR Sensors Manager software allows users to manage and control the camera in a TCP/IP network