F.E.W Waterproofing offers a range of waterproofing solutions based on advanced technology for quality surface protection.
Roof protective membranes from F.E.W Waterproofing are ideal for both new and remedial projects. The company offers diverse waterproofing solutions to help property management companies, architects, engineers and tradesmen facing the challenge of waterproofing rooftops during roof repairs.
F.E.W Waterproofing offers a range of products that are multifunctional in design and spray-applied, providing not only waterproofing but also acting as an excellent adhesive. These waterproof membranes can bring an entire roof back to life under the cost of replacement and without the costly downtime.
F.E.W Waterproofing uses high performance liquid rubber elastomeric membranes that not only provide high strength but also do not allow water to track.
Key advantages of F.E.W Waterproofing’s roof protective membranes:
- Maximises the maintenance dollar while providing quality surface protection
- Latest technology ensures the project is completed in less than one-third the time taken for the traditional rolled membrane method
- High performance liquid rubber elastomeric membranes provide seamless fully bonded protection for the entire roof or sections
- Has independent strength equal to or exceeding top quality sheet membranes
- Does not allow water to track as it is permanently bonded to the substrate
- Made from stable, non-toxic, odourless and non-flammable components
- Non-hazardous onsite, in transport and under storage