Genesis is a high-quality, prefinished, through-coloured fibre cement panel manufactured in Europe.
Deemed non-combustible, Genesis is available in large sheet sizes across a range of colours and profiles and features a unique self-drilling screw fix system ensuring on-site efficiencies.
With the availability of colourful and clean lines, or colourful and textured, the distinctive characteristics of Genesis’ range provide architects with the freedom to achieve endless design possibilities.
Available to the Australian market by Fairview, Genesis offers a Deemed Non-Combustible, robust, and durable panel, offering a life expectancy exceeding 50 years.
- Low Maintenance – with no ongoing painting or sealing required
- Easily cut and installed onsite
- Through-coloured material
- Panels are an exceptionally durable panel making them graffiti, scratch, and impact resistant
- Deemed Non-Combustible
- Environmentally Friendly – Genesis panels are installed on a ventilated sub-construction system allowing for the building envelope to breathe; increasing thermal and energy efficiency
- Cost effective, Prefinished CFC Solution
- Complete fixing system (panel, batten, sarking, accessories)
- Available in both 2.5m and 3.05m sheets
- Life expectancy exceeding 50 years.
- Available in the following profiles – Classic, Raw, Hewn, Groove, Infuse, Depth and Rustik
- Short lead times given stock availability
- 15-year warranty
Genesis Design and Technical Information eBook available