Part of the extensive architectural product range available from Fairview, Vitraloc roll-formed interlocking cladding panels take advantage of a fully detailed system and thermally managed substructure.
Sharing a unique DNA with the distinctive Stryüm aluminium linear wall cladding system, Vitraloc is made from non-combustible roll-formed steel, providing the assurance of a tested system and freedom of expression with an extensive palette of colours and textures.
Fairview has simplified product selection by offering an extensive range of standardised flashings and two modern profile options in the 38mm Seam panel with a 265mm cover and 25mm Shadow interlocking panels with a 285mm (plus 15mm express joint) cover. The system has been uniquely designed to accommodate the harsh thermal movement associated with Australian construction.
Vitraloc cladding with its accompanying flashings and accessories forms part of an engineered and tested system. Unlike other options on the market, Vitraloc offers a fully detailed system and thermally managed substructure in addition to AS4284 testing certification, making it the ideal solution for projects where non-combustible materials are required, such as mixed-use developments, residential construction and large-scale government infrastructure projects.
Vitraloc makes a visually striking and sophisticated design statement with its distinctive tall sharp ribs and flat smooth pan profiles to deliver a bold and modern architectural look. The cladding panels are suitable for both vertical and horizontal applications.
- Product DNA – Roll-formed steel
- Finish – Continuous coil coated
- Fixing system – Roll formed interlocking panels taking advantage of a fully detailed system and thermally managed substructure
- Application – Type A, B and C construction where non-combustible materials are required such as mixed-use developments, residential construction and large-scale government infrastructure projects
- Warranty – 15-year standard warranty, subject to terms and conditions