Available now from Ergomotion , the Motiondesk is an electric height adjustable desk that allows the user to quickly and easily adjust the desk from sitting to standing height.
Ergomotion has recently released three new models to the Motiondesk range of electric height adjustable desks, the DL6, DL9 and DL11, each of which has some unique features not seen in the original Motiondesk models.
The Motiondesk DL6 and DL9 have a minimum desk height of 600mm while still offering an adjustment of 650mm, meaning they can be set at any height between 600mm and 1250mm from the floor. This minimum height and large adjustment range exceeds the requirements set down in the Australian Standards for height adjustable desks.
These electric height adjustable desks are offered in both a completed unit to be sold directly to the end user, and just as a sub-frame for joiners and manufacturers.
They can be packaged with a CPU holder and cable management tray to keep all cables in order and off the floor, as well as an anti-collision dongle to minimise the risk of collision between the desk and surrounding objects.
Key features and benefits of Ergomotion Motiondesk electric height adjustable desks include:
- able to accommodate most human dimensions
- quick, quiet and effortless adjustment from sit to stand
- can be retrofitted to existing desks
- DL9 and DL11 frames are adjustable in length to suit desktops 1.5m - 2.2m in length
- multiple memory positions
- standard configurations for most common desk use
- desks for specialised environments to meet the demands and criteria for the task
- reduces OHS risks of people sitting for long periods of time.
These electric height adjustable desks are ideal for users with disabilities, for multi-user desks, and for multi-tasking desks.