Ergomotion recently developed innovative electric height adjustable desks for the Imaging Department at the New Royal Children’s Hospital in Melbourne.
Designed in consultation with the Radiologists at the hospital, these desks were developed to minimise RSI risks and offer as much ergonomic flexibility to the doctors as possible.
These electric height adjustable desks feature electric height adjustability from sit to stand of the desktop and an electric monitor lift that lifts all 3 monitors together.
The electric height adjustability function enables users to easily adjust the desk height and monitor height accordingly.
Key features and benefits of the Ergomotion electric height adjustable desks include:
- Electric height adjustable sit to stand desk
- Electric height adjustable monitor lift adjusts the height of the monitors
- Manual reach adjustment function of the monitor lift, on slider rails, to adjust the distance between the monitor and user’s eyes
- Cable tray with power points included
- CPU holder to mount the computer to the underside of the desk included