Inspired by cubist art, the ultra modern Cubista series of single lever tap mixers has been launched by Enware Australia .
From the distinguished European house of Oras, the Cubista tap mixer series is the handiwork of top Finnish designer Kirsi Svard, known for her stylish, understated and geometrically shapely creations.
The Cubista single lever tapware range is intended to fit within high end home, hospitality and business environments.
Mr Paul Degnan, Enware Managing Director explained, “Oras has been a leading European brand for more than 30 years and these distinctively elegant and highly practical mixers provide an ideal complement to our own established ranges.”
In keeping with the Oras tradition, the mixer taps are not only beautiful, but easy to use and high in quality. Their proven cartridge design provides easy control while the metal spindle and handle connection offers superior strength.
“The Cubista range of Oras mixers is backed by the national service resources of Enware, ensuring that parts and technical backup are freely available, unlike some lower quality imports which can be here today and gone tomorrow,” Mr Degnan said.
The Cubista tap mixer series includes:
- Basin mixer with an inclined turret for optimal positioning of the water flow. The mixer has dual fixing points and integrated mesh strainers and check valves
- Basin mixer with extended spout, designed to accommodate counter top basins where additional height and length is required
- Sink mixer with a large swivel goose neck spout that can be restricted in movement to suit a corner or a centred placement on a sink
- Shower mixer, supplied with an enclosed box for easier installation and servicing while also reducing risk of water damage within the wall cavity
Shower mixer with bath diverter, employing a pull-out button to divert water to a bath.
All mixer tap models in the Cubista series are finished in bright chrome as standard. Oras tapware is supplied with a WELS 3 Star (8 lpm) water efficiency rating as standard.
These tap mixers are part of a comprehensive range of Enware commercial tapware and washroom products including:
- Sensor activated no-touch tapware that helps minimise cross contamination
- Touch activated self-closing tapware with electronic time flow technology
- Hygienic, robust lever-action Leva range which uses elbow, palm or wrist activation to reduce the risk of cross contamination when washing the hands
- Aquablend thermostatic mixing valves, for delivering water at a pre-set temperature
- Pressalit Care bathroom products for the elderly or disabled