The ECO Cable Access Flooring system from Ecotile Australia is ideal for new and renovated floors in offices, schools, call centres, training venues, retail areas; anywhere the routing and concealment of cables is required for operational reasons, safety or aesthetics.
The ECO Cable Access Flooring system offers several advantages over traditional cable access floors:
- Minimal preparation: follows the contour of the floor so no levelling required
- Simplicity and ease of installation means reduced labour costs, minimal disruption and less downtime
- Trenches remain fully accessible via flank caps
- Offers ten times higher loading than tradition raised flooring
- Manufactured from up to 100% recycled material and fully recyclable
- Retain ceiling heights – 40mm, 50mm or 60mm system height