Ecotile Australia presents the ECO cable access flooring system that enables effective routing and concealment of cables required for operational reasons, safety or aesthetics.
Ideal for new and renovated floors in offices, schools, call centres, training venues and retail areas, ECO series CA-600R/ CA-500R/ CA-400R cable management flooring system offers several advantages over traditional cable access floors.
The ECO raised flooring system offers benefits including minimal preparation, accessibility, higher loading, eco-friendly construction, high capacity and low maintenance among others. Additionally, the ECO cable access flooring system is available in 40mm, 50mm or 60mm heights, allowing ceiling heights to be retained.
The ECO series consists of UniPanel, base connector, centre cap, flank cap, sound attenuation blanket and accessories.
Key benefits of ECO cable access flooring system:
- UniPanels follow the contour of the floor, eliminating any need for levelling before installation
- Simplicity and ease of installation means reduced labour costs, minimal disruption and less downtime
- Cable trenches remain fully accessible following installation by raising flank caps using a screwdriver or similar tool
- UniPanels composed of 16 sub panels and 64 built-in pedestals, offer 10x higher uniform loading than traditional raised access flooring
- Manufactured from up to 100% recycled materials (recycled polypropylene) and fully recyclable at end of product life
- Approved and ECO Mark listed in Japan
- Provides high capacity cabling for power, data and voice cables - all neatly concealed yet fully accessible
- Accommodates full and part-height partitions that can be fixed on top of UniPanels without disturbing any cable run beneath flooring
- Low maintenance - floor does not require any upkeep
- 5-year warranty