Crane Composites Innovative Finishes line of sanitary wall panels available from Dynamic Composite Technologies is suitable for installation in high traffic areas.
The Innovative Finishes sanitary wall panels combine the traditional benefits of FRP panels with the texture of linen and sandstone as well as tile-look and beaded finishes in a variety of colours to provide a unique wall lining system with presence and style.
Suitable for use in high traffic areas, Innovative Finishes sanitary wall panels offer resistance against scratches, abrasions and dents. The wall lining systems also offer protection against mould, mildew or bacteria and are highly resistant to staining. Even permanent marker stains can be wiped easily off the wall panels using methylated spirits.
Installation of the Innovative Finishes sanitary wall panels does not only transform the room aesthetically but also allows the customer to move in quickly as there is no unpleasant polyester resin odour normally attributed with fibreglass.
The permanently flexible adhesive used to install the wall panels offers high grab strength and continues to strengthen over time. The highly durable and easy-to-clean Innovative Finishes sanitary wall panels add a sophisticated and tasteful finish to commercial interior fit-outs.
Varietex decorative wall panels
Matrex tile-look wall panels
- Wall and ceiling panels ideal for use in front room areas requiring a sanitary, robust and aesthetically pleasing finish
- Available in a variety of textures and neutral tones
- Economical decorative alternative to standard wall finishes such as painted plasterboard, tiles and laminates with the added benefit of a hygienic finish
- Mould- and mildew-resistant
- Does not rust or corrode in wet or humid environments
- Can be cleaned easily with a mild cleanser and soft brush
- Highly resistant to scratches, abrasion and staining
- Ideal for high traffic areas such as cafeterias, school hallways, hospital waiting rooms, restrooms, day care centres, gyms and aged care facilities
- Can be laminated directly to a rigid substrate such as Gypsum, Plywood, Fluted Polypropylene, or Oriented Strand Board (OSB)
- Resulting panel will have structural strength and rigidity, allowing fast and easy installation directly to studs on the wall or ceiling
- Tile-look instantly enhances the appearance of any wall with a professionally tiled finish
- Simulated grout lines of the wall panel are precisely measured, mechanically scored and sealed with a mould and mildew-resistant clear acrylic coating
- Bold palette in a fade-resistant solid colour gelcoat finish
- Also available without the tile look
- Class C fire rating per ASTM E-84
- Moisture-resistant panel does not support mould or mildew (per ASTM D3273 and ASTM D3274)
- No rusting or corroding in wet or humid environments
- Suitable for commercial food preparation and service areas, supermarket delis, cafeterias, change rooms, kennels and catteries