Dulux Protective Coatings manufacture Quantum FX, a brilliant, lustrous, metallic two-pack polyurethane with a semi gloss finish.
Quantum FX is a chemical resistant, abrasion resistant and UV resistant coating that provides high visual appeal and long-term colour and gloss retention.
When used as part of a high performance, corrosion resistant protective coating system (as per AS2312:2004 System ‘PUR4’), Quantum FX offers extended durability to first maintenance, even in harsh coastal areas.
Quantum FX is also graffiti resistant. Spray-can graffiti can also be removed using Dulux Graffiti Eraser. If a high gloss, ‘wet look’ is desired, the surface can be sealed with Quantum Clearcoat, which also highlights the sparkle of the metallic finish and enhances the graffiti-resistant properties of Quantum FX.
Quantum FX is most suited to all types of external and internal exposed, decorative and structural steelwork, concrete, masonry, MDF and fibre cement sheet.
Following are the features of Quantum FX coating:
- Available in two metallic grades – fine and coarse
- Semi-gloss finish highly resistant to marring or marking
- Resists spray can graffiti - superior resistance to Dulux Graffiti Eraser
- Optional clear high gloss topcoat for enhanced protection
- Interior/exterior durability – high durability in a wide range of environments
- Suitable for a wide range of substrates
Quantum FX is available in 60 brilliant metallic colours from the Quantum FX Colour Card. Quantum Clear is also available for a high gloss ‘wet’ look. The packaging is in 4litre kits.