Now available from Doric Products , the DR1009 and DR2009 series heavy duty timber rollers are high performance products offering superior corrosion resistance as well as strength and durability.
The DR1009 and DR 2009 series heavy duty timber rollers are available in black finishes and are suitable for timber sliding door applications. Both of these timber rollers are fitted with:
- a fully adjustable carriage giving 10mm of height adjustment
- a high performance roller with “ZZ” bearing and dust deal, providing ground precision for corrosion free operation
- an engineered polymer outer carriage
- a zinc passivated metal inner carriage; and
- a stainless steel adjusting screw and nut.
Designed to suit standard commercial applications, the DR1009 series heavy duty timber roller is compatible with most standard commercial bottom rails as well as some residential suites and is recommended for larger sliding doors up to 100kg.
The DR2009 series heavy duty timber roller is moulded with a high performance engineered polymer that gives superior load rating and cycle testing and is recommended for larger sliding doors up to 200kg.