Doric Products introduces the stylish new DS776 and DS777 awning and casement window handles in non-locking and locking options.
Specifically designed to suit the requirements of the Australian and New Zealand window and door market, Doric’s latest addition to their window hardware family features a visually appealing modern handle design manufactured from a die-cast zinc body, which delivers strength and durability as well as peace of mind in terms of securing windows.
Actuated by a stainless steel spring mechanism, these cam-free awning and casement window handles will complement all residential and commercial window applications. While DS776 is the non-locking model, the DS777 is the locking version. Featuring a solid construction, Doric window handles are not only easy on the hand whilst operating but deliver a sense of strength and security.
The new window handles are backed by the Doric 7-year warranty and strength tested in accordance with high Australian Standards.
The DS776 and DS777 awning and casement window handles are supplied with an optional 2mm packer and available in right and left hand configurations.
Key features of Doric DS776/ DS777 window handles:
- Stylish modern design will complement both residential and commercial awning and casement windows
- Solid constructed lever manufactured from zinc die-cast
- Smooth easy-to-operate lever handle mechanism
- Locking cam actuation controlled by stainless steel spring mechanism
- Available in both right and left hand openings
- Key locking compatible with other Doric window and door products (DS124 or DS126)
- Available in powder-coated Silver, Black and White finishes
- Optional packers supplied for precise window fitting onto aluminium, timber and uPVC
- Colour matched screw caps conceal fixing screws
- Multiple handles recommended for use on large awning and casement windows