CS Cavity Sliders specialises in a range of sliding door systems for modern spaces. Cavity sliders refer to the cavity installed within wall framing that allows a door to slide inside the wall, leaving clear space on both sides of the wall and opening while encouraging cohesion between rooms.
The CS Hi-ImpactJambs range includes split jambs, closing jambs and head jambs made from extruded aluminium with a 3.5mm wall thickness and designed to accept up to 26mm thick wall linings on both sides. These sliding door jambs have been developed for use in areas subject to damage from impact.
The CS Hi-ImpactJambs range is supplied pre-finished and available as single or bi-parting units.
Key features of the CS Hi-ImpactJambs range:
- Heavy duty one piece extruded aluminium track, back stud and bottom plate
- Pre-finished 3.5mm thick heavy duty head jambs accommodate wall linings up to 26mm thick
- Always supplied as standard, pre-finished 3.5mm thick heavy duty closing jambs accommodate wall linings up to 26mm thick
- Pre-finished 3.5mm thick aluminium split jambs accommodate wall linings up to 26mm thick
- Pre-primed nogs fitted on both sides and offset for adjacent wall fixing
- Skirting blocks fitted on either side of the bottom plate to fix both linings and skirting
- Hidden T-guide at the base of the cavity guides the door through the opening
- Minimal carriage clearance inside the track ensures the door will not jam or jump off the track
- Large diameter wheels with precision ground bearings ensure smooth running on carriages for years to come
- Radiuses on track surfaces reduce friction and prevent dust build-up on carriages
- 4-wheel carriages are standard on all oversized doors
- Quick release system allows the door to be removed easily from the cavity without altering door height adjustments