CS Cavity Sliders presents a range of residential cavity sliders for their sliding doors.
Designed to create space, cavity sliders refer to the cavity installed within wall framing that allows a door to slide inside the wall, leaving clear space on both sides of the wall and opening while encouraging cohesion between rooms.
CS SlimSlider residential cavity sliders are slimmer in design than other CS cavity sliders and suit 70mm stud walls. The split jambs are made from extruded aluminium for strength and are etch-primed, ready for a paint quality finish.
CS SlimSlider residential cavity sliders are available in standard sizes up to 2040mm high and 820mm wide.
Key features of CS SlimSlider residential cavity sliders:
- One piece extruded aluminium track
- Unique design of the head jambs eliminates the need for unsightly pelmets
- Timber closing jamb always supplied as standard on SlimSlider units
- One piece extruded aluminium back stud
- Extruded aluminium split jambs for strength
- Pre-primed nogs fitted on both sides and offset for adjacent wall fixing
- One piece extruded aluminium bottom plate
- Skirting blocks fitted on either side of the bottom plate to fix linings and skirting
- No visible floor track or guide
- Hidden T-guide at the base of the cavity guides the door through the opening
- Minimal carriage clearance inside the track ensures the door will not jam or jump off the track
- Large diameter wheels with precision ground bearings ensure smooth running on carriages for years
- Radiuses on track surfaces reduce friction and prevent dust build-up on carriages
- 2-wheel carriages supplied as standard
- Quick release system allows the door to be removed easily from the cavity without altering door height adjustments