CS Cavity Sliders presents an innovative range of track systems designed for diverse sliding doorway applications. CS TrackSystems are based on the one-piece heavy duty track extrusions used in the original CS CavitySliders.
CS Partition-TopMountTrack from the CS TrackSystems range is a versatile line of single track sliding doors available with concealed or exposed pelmet options.
Concealed is when the track is hidden within the suspended ceiling, an option that works well with ceiling grids. Exposed is when the track is fitted neatly under the ceiling or bulkhead and the pelmet is removable and fully visible. Both pelmet options can be powder-coated or anodised.
Key features of CS Partition-TopMountTrack single track systems:
- Recommended for use with the CS ForDoors range
- Track is available in lengths up to 7m
- Made from high-quality, heavy duty extruded aluminium
- Pelmet is removable for servicing requirements
- Suitable for standard and non-standard sized doors up to a maximum of 40mm in thickness and 240kg in weight
- Carriages will not jump off the track
- Tracks may also be supplied in a double track configuration
- Pelmets are supplied anodised or powder-coated white to match ceiling finishes or ceiling grids
- Door height adjustment access slot
- Carriage access notch in track
Components supplied with the CS Partition-TopMount Track
- Single or bi-parting 2-wheel or 4-wheel carriage and mounting plate system
- Aluminium T-guides and track stops
- Choice of exposed or concealed pelmets
- Fixing screws and instructions