CS ForDoors from CS Cavity Sliders is an innovative range of aluminium, glass and specialised door systems designed to complement the entire range of CS Group products.
All CS ForDoors are delivered pre-finished and CaviLock architectural door hardware can be factory fitted prior to delivery. The doors are custom manufactured to suit modern design requirements and backed by a 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee.
CS Parisian doors from the CS ForDoors range are extremely versatile slimline doors, offering a stylish design alternative to conventional timber door leaves with a vast range of configurations, finishes and glazing options.
Featuring an aluminium frame, CS Parisian glazed doors can be supplied in a wide choice of powder coated and anodised colours. The Parisian may be glazed with a variety of glass types and thicknesses from 4mm through to a maximum of 6.38mm.
Alternative materials such as aluminium sheets, panels, Perspex and MDF can also be fitted to the Parisian door on site.
Key features of CS Parisian glass doors:
- Aluminium frame will not rust or rot
- Zinc coated steel or aluminium fasteners not visible on the finished product
- Withstands temperature differences, eliminating bowing or warping
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Sleek 70mm slimline styles and 50mm mid-rails
- All styles and rails have been designed with thick wall sections, allowing doors to be manufactured to larger sizes
- Centrally glazed design eliminates clip-on glazing beads