CS Cavity Sliders offers CS ForDoors, an innovative range of custom manufactured and pre-finished aluminium, glass and specialised door systems designed to complement the entire range of CS Group products.
CS NewYorker doors are a stylish range of doors designed as an alternative to conventional timber door leaves and can be glazed using a wide range of materials, glass being the most popular. Featuring an aluminium frame with no visible screws or fastenings, all components have been designed for strength and versatility.
All doors in the CS ForDoors range are custom manufactured to suit specific design requirements and come with a 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee. CaviLock architectural door hardware can be factory fitted prior to delivery, ensuring a perfect fit.
CS NewYorker doors may be glazed with a variety of glass types in thicknesses from 4mm through to a maximum of 10.38mm. Alternative materials such as aluminium sheets, panels, Perspex and MDF can also be fitted to the NewYorker door on site.
The glazed doors are available in a choice of powder coated and anodised colours.
Key features of CS NewYorker glass doors:
- Aluminium frame will not rust or rot, increasing durability
- Suitable for oversized door requirements
- All fasteners used in the doors are made from zinc coated steel or aluminium, and not visible on the finished product
- Well suited to differentials in temperature, eliminating bowing or warping problems
- Doors can be anodised or powder coated in a colour of choice
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Front edge of NewYorker fitted with CaviLock CL100 mortice lock
- All styles and rails have been designed with thick wall sections, allowing doors to be manufactured to larger sizes
- Centrally glazed with no clip-on glazing beads