CS Cavity Sliders presents the CS MirrorLite range of mirror doors designed for residential or commercial use in applications such as walk-in robes, change rooms and bathroom doors.
CS MirrorLite mirror doors are part of the CS ForDoors range from CS Cavity Sliders, an innovative range of aluminium, glass and specialised door systems designed to complement the entire range of CS Group products.
All doors in the CS ForDoors range are custom manufactured to suit modern design requirements and backed by the company’s 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee.
CS MirrorLite is a range of high quality double sided mirror doors designed innovatively to allow the mirror to cover the entire face of the door. Ideally suited as cavity sliding doors, these doors are supplied pre-finished with a front edge pull fitted to the leading edge.
Easy to clean and maintain, MirrorLite doors are suitable for modern homes with their contemporary design and clean minimalist exterior.
CS MirrorLite doors are designed to complement CS Group products such as CavitySliders, TrackSystems and WardrobeSliders.
Key features of CS MirrorLite mirror doors:
- Internal frame is constructed from extruded aluminium for precision and strength
- Ideally suited for cavity sliding door applications
- Streamlined edge clashing incorporating 9mm thick edge detail
- Minimal edge clashing thickness gives the impression that the mirror covers the full face of the door
- Fasteners or any other hardware are not visible on the finished product
- Available in standard and non-standard sizes up to 2400mm H X 1200mm W
- Streamlined finish with no visible edge clashing
- 4mm safety backed vinyl mirror
- Quick release mounting plates are factory fitted to the top edge of the door
- Aluminium T-Guide extrusion is incorporated into the bottom of the door ensuring smooth operation
- Incorporated with CS WardrobeSliders to provide stylish and functional wardrobe door systems
- Mirrors may be replaced with specialised materials up to 4mm thick to create a unique finish
- Mirrors can be fitted on one side with a paint quality finish on the reverse side
- Toughened glass colour matched to specific colour scheme can be used in place of a mirror