The Cavlock CL200 privacy set, available from CS Cavity Sliders , is a flush handle for all types of sliding doors, but is mainly designed for cavity sliding doors. When fitted to a cavity sliding door the Cavlock CL200 allows the door to slide back inside the cavity so that the front of the door is flush with the face of the jambs.
When the door is closed the CL200 privacy set can be latched from either side. The CL200 privacy can be either auto or manual latching and can be changed from a snib/snib configuration to snib/emergency (for example, bathroom doors where extra privacy may be required).
The deep recess side pull allow for positive handgrip, makes it easy to open and close even the heaviest sliding doors. All Cavlock CL200 privacy sets are supplied with handle and recessed edge pull.
The Cavlock CL200 is suitable for Architectural, Commercial and Residential applications.
Following are the features of Cavlock CL200 privacy sets:
- Allows door to go right back inside the wall flush with the jambs
- concealed screw fixing on handle faces
- Available in a range of metallic and powders coat finishes
- quick and easy to fit to door
- positive grip, deep recessed handles
- pressure diecast construction
- handles wrap around door for added strength
- fits most doors between 33mm and 42mm thick
- suitable for bi-parting doors
- fixing screws, fitting instructions and template supplied
- can be either manual or automatic latching