Leading Australian tapware manufacturer Dorf introduces the new Maximus stainless steel sink mixers for kitchens.
The first sink mixer constructed from stainless steel in the Dorf range, Maximus sink mixers combine functionality and design to deliver practical perfection during use.
A highlight of the Maximus stainless steel sink mixer’s design is a high and arched swivel spout that allows for a 360-degree turn function, creating enough room for tricky jobs requiring plenty of space around the sink, which also increases freedom of movement.
The stainless steel construction of the versatile sink mixers offers resistance to corrosion and the effects of extreme heat and cold conditions, making them ideal for busy kitchens and tough chores. The smooth surfaces of the mixer make it easy to clean too.
Maximus stainless steel sink mixers incorporate Dorf’s water and energy efficient technology to deliver the perfect balance between water savings and optimum performance, achieving a 5-star WELS rating for water efficiency.
Key features of Dorf Maximus stainless steel sink mixers:
- Stainless steel construction
- High, arched swivel spout allows for 360-degree turn function
- European internal parts and a 35mm ceramic disc cartridge
- Easy water flow and temperature control
- Watertight seal eliminates leakage, minimises product maintenance and saves water and energy
- 5-star WELS rating for water efficiency
The Dorf Maximus stainless steel sink mixers are available from Caroma