Since entering the Australian market, Capral has been the supplier of choice for Schüco Australia’s local extrusion, thermal breaking and aluminium finishing requirements, providing products to the highest technical and quality standards. Throughout that time, both companies have enjoyed a strong and prosperous relationship.
Both Capral and Schüco have identified key opportunities in working together and believe that utilisation of Capral’s significant sales and distribution network in conjunction with its technical and manufacturing capabilities will deliver strong long term growth for both businesses and significantly enhance product and supply options for our customers.
Schüco products have long been considered the benchmark in technical excellence, thermal efficiency and innovation in the European market. As Australia’s requirements for products which stretch the envelope of size, performance and aesthetic appeal continue to grow, we believe Schüco products offer a compelling proposition for the most prestigious and technically demanding architectural applications.
Schüco ASS 39 PD.NI Panoramic Door
This sliding product has been designed to maximise “Panoramic” views by concealing both the outer frame and sliding sashes into the building structure. This design philosophy continues with the fully concealed integrated locking system.
Square cut fabrication techniques and pre-punched integrated roller extrusions result in a door that is quick and easy to fabricate, and, as an added benefit to the end-user, the rollers are able to be cleaned without the need to remove the sliding panels.
The narrow, low profile, mitre cut sash extrusions are bonded to the glass edge providing a strong product that can easily achieve the large product sizes required for architecturally designed buildings.
To realise the full panoramic benefit of this product it is recommended that the outer frame is fully concealed into the building structure.
Features and benefits:
- Concealed outer frame maximises panoramic design potential and light penetration
- Door frame heights up to 3,300mm
- Door panel widths up to 2,000mm
- Door panel weights up to 300kg
- Single or double glazing up to 32mm
- A wide selection of configurations based on double and triple-track outer frames
- 90 degree clear corner opening option further adding to the design flexibility
- Integrated pull grip for an elegant, homogenous design
- Manual locking system elegantly integrated in the centre mullion profile
- Flyscreen option also available
- Simple and fast cleaning and maintenance of the rollers without removing the door panel