has introduced its new supernatural designs which represent the five newest additions to its Classico™ collection of engineered stone surfaces.
Inspired by some of the world's most beautiful natural marble, the new designs reflect a unique blend of earthy tones and delicate infused veins. The stone surfaces are made using cutting-edge technology.
Stain, scratch and water resistant engineered stone surfaces
The supernatural designs are stain, scratch and water resistant, making them ideal for benchtops, splashbacks, wall linings and furniture.
- Frosty Carrina™: soft, ivory white with delicate powdery grey veins
- Dreamy Marfil™: delicate blend of creamy beiges with gentle brown veins
- London Grey™: eloquent opaque light grey with soft charcoal veins
- Piatra Grey™: smooth slate grey with chalky white veins
- Emperadoro™: rich fusion of lush, deep browns with maple coloured veins
"These supernatural designs are some of the most exciting we have introduced to the market and will allow people to achieve the look of marble, but with all the functional quartz surface benefits of stain, scratch and heat resistance," says Andrew Dixon, GM Marketing.
"Unlike real marble, Caesarstone's quartz surfaces never require sealing."
According to Dixon, these new engineered stone surfaces are ideal for residential and commercial interior applications including:
- kitchen benchtops
- bathroom wall linings
- custom made furniture
"Commercially, we see natural marble used and often it doesn't stand up to continuous cleaning and wear and tear."
"The new designs will be an excellent long life span alternative," says Dixon.