The superior 5-hour sealant offers the best fire rating of all acrylic and PU sealants on the market. BOSS FireMastic-300 offers maximum protection from fire and smoke in both integrity and insulation. With fire resistance of up to 5 hours (FRL -/300/300) for most applications, FireMastic-300 is unrivalled. It’s intumescent, therefore more efficient and requires half the volume of sealant than most other brands, increasing its yield and reducing material and labour costs.
- 5-hour fire rating - industry-best
- Superior acoustic reduction up to 65dB
- Used for sealing linear gaps in floors, walls and ceilings and around ducts, dampers, cables and metallic pipes
- Suited to plasterboard, masonry, Hebel, Speedpanel, concrete and timber wall installations
- Approved to AS1530.4, AS4072.1 and EN1366
- Remains flexible once cured
- High yield so installation material costs and labour are both decreased
- Available in grey and white, other colours available upon request
- Widely adaptable to seal around other passive fire products such as fire dampers, pillows, BOSS Batts, Fyreboxes and cable & pipe penetrations
- Can be painted once cured
- Easy clean up with water
- Nontoxic, halogen free. Low VOC of 102g/L
FireMastic-300 intumescent Fire-Rated Acrylic Sealant is a one-part acrylic emulsion that is designed to resist the passage of fire, smoke and sound. When exposed to fire heat, FireMastic-300 will intumesce and form a char preventing the passage of fire and smoke for up to 5 hours. FireMastic-300’s superior acoustic properties mean it offers up to a 63dB sound reduction, making it ideal for high performance STC installation.
FireMastic-300 is first choice within the industry as it offers maximum protection, reduced costs and as an acrylic emulsion, is simple to use and cleans up easily in water.