Smooth, attractive and practical, LEGRABOX from Blum leads the way with revolutionary technology, functionality and design. Suited to any living area, the elegant box system offers a slim design with straight lines and is available in a range of different colours and heights.
The drawer sides are straight, inside and outside and are impressively slim at just 12.8 mm. The individual components are perfectly coordinated, creating harmonious transitions inside and out.
Design options – LEGRABOX pure & LEGRABOX free
Slim design with straight lines, the LEGRABOX pure not only looks good, it offers a wide range of design options for you to choose from.
- The impressively slim drawer sides (12.8mm) make complete use of the drawer’s interior.
- Supports extra high fronts that conceal inner drawers and pull-outs.
- LEGRABOX pure guarantees maximum stability when the drawer is fully extended and offers a load bearing capacity of 40kg and 70kg.
- Drawer widths between 275mm – 1400mm.
- Available in Silk White, Terra Black, Orion Grey and Anti-Fingerprint Stainless Steel
The design options are endless - create deeper drawers, pull-outs and handle-less design options whilst maintaining horizontal lines with easy ergonomic functionality.
LEGRABOX free – freedom of design
The newest design option to the LEGRABOX range, LEGRABOX free supports unique and intelligent designs by offering the freedom to individualise the side panels of drawers.
- Specify glass design elements (10mm thick clear glass) or custom design elements.
- The clear glass design ensures an open and light overall appearance and works especially well in Blum’s SPACE TOWER pantry solution. The user has clear visibility and ergonomic access to contents from all three sides.
LEGRABOX free can be paired with LEGRABOX pure. Both design options blend harmoniously into any living area, creating a coherent look across kitchens, bedrooms, living rooms and bathrooms.
LEGRABOX free in SPACE TOWER offering clear visibility and ergonomic access to contents from all three sides
Combine with motion technology
With drawers opening and closing up to 80 times a day, especially in the kitchen, motion technology can bring enhanced user convenience and make life easier.
All LEGRABOX drawer systems come with integrated BLUMOTION soft-close feature as standard. When paired with Blum’s SERVO-DRIVE electrical motion support, LEGRABOX will open with just a light touch of the front and close at the press of a button. LEGRABOX can also be combined with TIP-ON BLUMOTION, 100% mechanical opening, simply push to open and close.
Specifying Blum is easy
Located on blum.com, under support tools for Architects and Designers, dedicated areas are available with specific information including; specification documents, fittings for design trends, and furniture with Blum fittings.
Click here, to view the latest LEGRABOX specification support brochure for Blum’s SPACE TOWER.
Dedicated to sustainability and quality design, LEGRABOX drawer systems are certified to ISO14001, ISO50001 and ISO9001 quality and environmental standards.