Whether you have an intimate family dinner on Christmas Eve or a full-blown traditional Christmas Day lunch, Christmas gathering preparations are on everyone’s mind at this time of the year. Here’s a checklist with helpful suggestions on getting ready for the holidays.
7 tips on how to get organised for Christmas:
1. Start shopping or make gifts early but be kind to yourself and spread the load over a few weeks.
2. Selecting a theme for your Christmas decorations will help you sort out which decorations to use and which ones to store away for next year.
3. Sometimes, simplicity is best when it comes to setting the table. Let the delicious food and drinks do the talking.
4. Prepare for your guest’s arrival.
5. Fresh water is a critical part of great catering. Consider installing a water filtration system.
6. Sustainability is the key to 2022 Christmas gatherings; consider reducing the use of plastic bottles.
7. Get creative by serving sparkling cocktails or mocktails.
Proudly Australian-made and designed, Billi’s underbench instant filtered boiling, chilled and sparkling drinking water systems are now available in many countries around the globe.
Billi is the new must-have technology for every kitchen, something to show off to family and friends during Christmas celebrations.