AM-BOSS has been manufacturing, supplying and installing access ladders for over 40 years. Reliable, strong and easy to use, trusted AM-BOSS Fixed Access Ladders are versatile for use in new and existing applications in all types of building structures, including Government offices, industrial environments, healthcare facilities and residential homes (new and existing).
High-performance ladders to suit your requirements, AM-BOSS intelligent engineering also offer custom made Access Ladders made to specifications.
Into suspended ceilings
AM-BOSS pioneered installations of access ladders into suspended ceilings, and have done so for over thirty years.
- AM-BOSS developed a design using galvanised steel profiles, specially made to suit
- Strong galvanised steel profiles made to specifications for your project
- Enhanced with galvanised hangers and bracings for a reliably rigid support frame
- Quality AM-BOSS pull-down access ladder is integrated into the support frame
- An AM-BOSS fixed Secondary or Ceiling Space ladder will continue from the pull-down access ladder, giving further access into the ceiling space / plant room floor / Roof Access Hatch
- The AM-BOSS Suspended Ceiling system allows safe access to air conditioning units, plant room floor, etcetera
Safer movement with AM-BOSS Fixed Access Ladders
- Ground level to roof-top access with Caged Rung Access Ladders and integrated Guardrail at entry / exit point for safe movement along ladder, including Walkway for safe access between fixed access ladders
- Reliable fixed access ladders manufactured in welded aluminium for roof tops, with 100mm deep stiles and treads, long handrails and minimum 900mm above top tread ‘D’-Handrails
- OH&S minded with integrated telescopic stanchions for secure roof hatch access
- Quality assured for your peace of mind AM-BOSS Fixed Access Ladders adhere to stringent Australian Standard AS1657-2013
Safety first Pull-Out Push-In Access Ladder
- Safer ascending, descending and storage, AM-BOSS Pull-Out Push-In Access Ladders easily push in after use to prevent obstruction
- With a step-type (tread) access ladder the Service Person can carry a tool-box
- Constructed to last from welded aluminium to meet the demands of industrial applications
- Ensured reliability with certified AS1657-2013 Australian Standard
Promoting safety with AS1657-2013 compliance and conformity to relevant OH&S requirements
- Constructed strong from welded aluminium or steel for commercial and industrial conditions
- Reliably manufactured vertical or on-grade for internal and external access
- Comprehensive components including handrails, telescopic or fixed stanchions and grabrails are all manufactured to AS1657 guidelines
- Understanding Australian conditions by being locally owned and made
- Facilitating you faster with an effective distribution network nationwide and worldwide
- Optional installation available for Australian customers
Proven reliability with 35 years experience in the industry, AM-BOSS specialised Fixed Access Ladders are delivered with a 12 month Warranty for trusted confidence in design and manufacture.