H4living’s H4 Living Tallaron is an energy efficient and healthy home balancing budget with aesthetics and performance.
Incorporating three design principles (Solar Passive Design, Living House (Universal Design) and PassiveHaus), H4living has created a comfortable healthy home for the owners, with a reduction in lifetime energy costs and annual carbon emissions.
Designed for the local climate, the house is not dependent on heating and cooling energy. The mechanical ventilation system (PassiveHaus) controls humidity levels and much better ambient and healthy indoor air is achieved.
- Minimising site impact and off site manufacturing
- Super insulated
- Solar Passive Orientation
- Better respond to changing needs of occupants
- Draft sealed
- PassiveHaus design principles
- Double glazing with low e glass / micro blinds
- Thermal Break PVC Windows
- Insulated Slab Edge - thermal break
- High total R Value building fabric
- Filtered Indoor air - healthier
- Hot Water Heat Pump technology with R744(CO2) refrigerant
- Solar PV 5Kw Low VOC or No VOC products
SOLITEX MENTO PLUS
RENDERED EPS CLADDING
REHAU PVC DOUBLE GLAZING