Glamp Cocktail Bar demonstrates a new approach to the typical interior finishes of a cocktail bar and lounge. Conceived as a bar, the space has been treated as a truly experiential space.
As restaurant owners and bar enthusiasts, Glamp wanted their venue to emphasize the African theme to convey their values and passion for the African culture and experience in a fresh and quirky way.
They wanted something unique and unexpected in the hospitality industry. The vibrant colours and art used throughout contemporary African interiors and the 'glamping' concept witnessed in the middle of an African safari inspired the concept.
Studio Equator is committed to minimizing our current and future impact on the environment, and the use of timber & cultural bespoke elements throughout the bar is beautiful, relevant and sustainable. Glamp Cocktail Bar provides patron with a boutique bar atmosphere that expresses the exuberance of African culture.
- Energy efficient lighting fixtures and fittings
- Reclaimed materials used such as timber, decor/props, light fittings, counters/booths and
- Open plan space within an unchanged structure using existing foundation and minimal structural
- Sustainable and strategic financial model with strategic branding and visual identity concept
- LED lights where installed on low consumption and helped the ambiance for the bar
- Use of energy saving appliances and lighting features
- Reclaimed lighting and materials (timber & fixtures)
- All the lighting has been put on dimmers saving on energy
- Camping lamps used in the bar were purchased from a local Melbourne opportunity shop
- Tree branches were recycled and used to give effect to the Ahadi Lodge glamping lounge