From the architects:
Cairns High School was first built in 1917.
TPG Architects prepared the SDPP and were engaged by the successful D&C builder to provide a full service, and delivered a new multipurpose hall known as the Centennial Hall.
The new Centennial Hall accommodates a three-court Multipurpose facility featuring a distinctive façade of laser cut panels based on the school’s Indigenous logo.
Stage, changeroom, lighting and sound systems were all designed to allow attendance of the full school cohort.