TIMBERTECH is the first to receive certification of compliance up to and including Bushfire Attack Level 29 (BAL) for its XLM deck boards, in accordance with the Building Code of Australia.
XLM decking provides unparalleled scratch, mildew, stain and slip resistance, plus the benefit of being bushfire resistant for BAL 29 applications, placing it in a class of its own.
This extremely durable, expanded polymer decking features a solid cap to reinforce its structural integrity whilst making it durable for the harsh Australian conditions. It will not split or warp when exposed to direct sunlight or if regularly wet from salt spray or pool water.
TimberTech XLM is the decking of choice for ultimate low-maintenance and peace of mind. It is not just a deck, it is TimberTech. The 138x25 TimberTech XLM decking board is offered in four natural colours — Desert Bronze, Mountain Cedar, RiverRock and SandRidge, and comes in two lengths — 4.8m and 6.0m.
• bushfire resistant decking for Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) 29
• scratch, mildew and stain resistant
• no visible screws when installed with CONCEALoc hidden fasteners
• exceptional slip resistance (W, R11)
• spans a maximum 450 mm between joist centres
• soft embossed flat grain surface
• up to 40 per cent lighter than wood plastic composite decking
Request your samples today.
Proudly distributed across the country by ITI (Australia).