International swimming pool and water treatment specialist Waterco has unveiled the new Zane Gulfpanel. This is the latest addition to the range of solar products available from Zane Solar Pool Heating Australia , complimenting the original strip absorber form of solar pool heating, the Zane Gulfstream.
Zane Gulfpanels are precision injection-moulded from a high-trade formulated polymer, which was selected for its outstanding heat transfer properties and exceptional durability. The design and materials also ensure the solar pool heating system is capable of withstanding extreme weather conditions. It is also resistant to bird and wildlife attacks, is easy to install and use, and is UV stabilised.
The addition of Gulfpanels to the range means Waterco is now able to offer both types of systems, ensuring the company is able to provide a solar solution to meet all requirements.
Gulfstream strip absorbers are best for custom installations on multiple roofs and odd shaped roofs as they cover the entire surface of the roof. The Gulfpanel solar pool heating solution is ideal for standard roof configurations, plus they’re easy to install.
To determine the best solution, Zane uses an advanced computer sizing program to calculate a cost effective tailored solution suited to the size of the pool, the specific conditions of the pool and its location. The owners’ unique requirements regarding swimming season and the desired temperature are also calculated within the program.
The custom-designed Gulfpanel solar pool heating system has a number of key benefits:
- Its modular design means the system can be easily and quickly installed
- Each Gulfpanel consists of a multitude of miniature solar absorber tubes to maximise the surface area exposed to the sun, resulting in outstanding heat transfer
- The Zane Gulfpanel is moulded, therefore the dimensions of the strips have been reduced, increasing the exposed surface area to the sun
- The Gulfpanel is rigid, making it capable of withstanding attacks from birds and other animals
- Each panel is a solid, one-piece construction without joins, and each panel is connected by a barrel union system which is unique to Waterco
Like the Zane Gulfstream system, the Zane Gulfpanel solar pool heating system features a computerised solar controller, ensuring the pool’s temperature is constantly monitored without the need for direct supervision.