Woodtex all weather acoustic panels are acoustic absorbers and transmission loss barriers. They are specified in challenging industrial and architectural settings.
Architectural uses of Woodtex all weather acoustic panels include:
Industrial uses of Woodtex all weather acoustic panels include:
- Ceilings for night clubs, libraries, restaurants and airport halls
- Inserted noise barriers underneath metal roofs
- Lining of corridors and other high traffic enclosed spaces
- Ceilings or baffles in swimming pools and other wet areas
- Power transmission SVC / TCR enclosures
- Plant rooms
- Lift motor rooms
- Loading docks
- Car parks
- Motorway acoustic walls
- Acoustic fences
Woodtex all weather acoustic panels have been installed by Woodtex Australia
at Cairns Domestic Airport, Box Hill TAFE Vic, Swansea RSL and the Wauchope Country Club, and Swinburn University. They have proven to be effective acoustic barriers.
They are offered in flexible options (Supply only; Design and supply only; Design, supply and install) to suit various builder requirements.