Leading swimming pool and spa equipment supplier, Waterco
announces the release of the Electroheat PRO 96kW heat pump commercial grade pool heaters.
Electroheat PRO 96 is a new generation of heat pumps designed to heat commercial pools up to 250,000 litres in capacity with a maximum flow rate of 680 litres/minute and COP of 6.2. Operating with R410A refrigerant, the PRO 96’s dual high performance hermetic scroll compressors run at increased efficiency, with less noise and vibration compared with products using other refrigerant types.
Adam Shelley, Zane Solar & Pool Heating Manager explains that the new Electroheat PRO heat pump is the latest advancement in commercial size swimming pool heating systems, designed to deliver efficient cost-effective large pool heating in an easy to operate and install package.
Key features of Electroheat PRO 96 heat pumps:
- Electronically controlled temperature management
- Continuous digital temperature display
- Fault diagnostic system
- Auto defrost control, flow switch, refrigerant pressure monitoring and compressor protection timer
- Powder coat steel cabinet designed for easy access during scheduled maintenance
- 2x 11HP Sanyo hermetic scroll compressors (415V/50Hz/3Ph)
- 6x titanium heat exchangers
- Twin evaporators
- R410A refrigerant
- 80mm PVC water connection
- Output water temperature limited to 400ºC
- Ambient operating range 60ºC to 400ºC
- Forklift access
Waterco delivers a comprehensive range of swimming pool and spa equipment and chemicals as well as domestic and industrial water treatment equipment.