International swimming pool and water treatment specialist, Waterco recently the Exotuf thermoplastic granular pool filter.
Exotuf thermoplastic granular pool filters are strong and dependable, and are designed to cope with the cyclic pressures of modern day swimming pools. These granular pool filters are precision injection moulded, offering a more precise method of manufacturing and resulting in minimal tolerances.
In fact, the Exotuf is so tough it is rated to withstand a working pressure of 350 kPa.
Exotuf thermoplastic swimming pool filters are ideal for pools that are equipped with in-floor cleaning systems and high-powered pumps. Cleaning the filter simply requires turning the filter’s multiport lever from the filter position to the backwash position.
Exotuf granular pool filters have a range of features including:
- Multiport valve with ergonomic handle and quick connect barrel unions
- Multiport valve clamp provides 360° orientation of the multiport valve for simple installation and service
- Clear sight glass for backwash inspection
- Pressure gauge to determine the filter’s capacity
- UV and corrosion resistant
- Hydraulically balanced flow distribution, to maximise filtration and backwashing
- Large filter base for stable floor mounting
Exotuf pool filters are covered by a 10-year tank warranty and 1-year warranty on all other components. Commercial installations are covered by a 5-year (1 year full + 4 years pro rata) tank warranty and 1-year warranty on all other components.