The majority of Australian homes have ordinary 3mm glass in their windows, which is a poor performer when it comes to sound reduction and energy efficiency.
To help make a home the sanctuary it should be, Viridian has engineered ComfortHush™ to reduce unwanted noise entering a home, whilst providing improved energy efficiency performance.
Reduce noise and improve comfort
ComfortHush™ from Viridian:
- Provides a 6dB improvement compared to ordinary 3mm glass found in many residential windows
- Features durable Low E (low emissivity) coating that provides increased energy efficiency
- Is available as a 6.5mm Grade A laminated safety glass that uses a special 3-layer acoustic PVB laminate that is specifically designed to reduce sound transmission
- Can be installed into most single glazed window frames
- Provides up to 39% better insulation than ordinary glass for better comfort year round
- Eliminates 99% of UV light helping to protect interior furnishings from fading
- New homes
- Residential renovations
- Unit developments and apartments
- Replacement and retrofit glazing