USG Boral Translucents™ Canopies are pre-formed curved panels that can be suspended under the standard troffers normally located in a suspended ceiling or can be lit from above with point source lighting.
Translucents™ Canopies are available in twenty decors for a range of sophisticated options
- Whimsical elegance for retail, office, health care or hospitality environments
- Wave, vault and valley element options
- No additional hardware or field adjustments necessary
- Individual suspension or connected grouping from ribbons or larger spaces
- Humidity resistant
- Sag resistant
Translucents™ Canopies Ceiling Panels offer extended design flexibility when used in conjunction with Translucents lay-in panels and their sophisticated hardware projects a sleek fit and finish.
Manufactured with four simple connection and suspension points, Translucents™ Canopies are installed quickly and trouble-free
- Design flexibility with Translucents™ Lay-In Panels
- Sophisticated hardware for perfect fit and finish
- Encapsulated panels have a minimum of 40% recycled content
- Acrylic canopies have up to 50% recycled content
USG Boral Translucents™ Canopies create countless design arrangements for commercial and industrial ceiling applications.