USG Boral introduces the Multistop, a tiered plasterboard system offering six solutions for internal wall and ceiling applications. Multistop simplifies plasterboard selection and installation with a single versatile solution that can improve the delivery of large scale projects and provide long-term building benefits.
Combining high acoustic performance with impact, fire, water and mould resistance, USG Boral Multistop enables contractors to use one multi-attribute plasterboard system to meet the specific requirements of individual commercial projects, helping them create time and cost efficiencies on site.
Christopher Lubbers, USG Boral category manager – interior linings observes that it can be difficult to navigate plasterboard selection for different spaces in fast construction projects, taking into account their unique usage and performance requirements.
However, USG Boral has streamlined this process with the new Multistop multi-attribute plasterboard solution. With one unique product that meets multiple application requirements, Multistop can significantly improve installation speed and accuracy, assuring a positive build outcome from a budget, building performance and project delivery perspective.
With its ability to minimise sound, inhibit mould, and withstand high physical impact, Multistop is ideal for a multitude of applications, and can be tailored to different environments.
The Multistop range:
- Multistop 3 is ideal for walls and ceilings in music rooms, libraries and reception areas
- Multistop 3HI is ideal for school or office corridors and gymnasiums
- Multistop 4 is suitable for use in office kitchens, cafeterias, food courts, restrooms and change rooms
- Multistop 4HI is ideal for commercial kitchens and science and trade classrooms
- Multistop 5 is ideal for projects such as hotel bathrooms, commercial restrooms, restaurants, cafes and laboratories
- Multistop 5HI is ideal for hospital wards and corridors
The USG Boral Multistop HI range features a continuous embedded fibreglass mesh backing for strength and durability, and is manufactured with a minimum of 10 per cent recycled content.
For technical manuals, performance videos and case studies visit www.usgboral.com/multistop.