Urbanline Architectural offer a variety of high-quality solutions for composite and timber screens. The range is comprised of Western Red Cedar wood, and Duro Screen Composite screening solutions and includes Pencil Round Screen, Commercial Screening and Dresses All Round Screening.
Suitable for many applications, the dressed timbers from Urbanline have many benefits including the following
- Ideal for all screens, fences and partitions
- Good dimensional stability
- A vailable in lengths from 900mm to 6000mm (in 300mm increments).
- Timber can be purchased at exact lengths required.
- GreenTagCert™ (GreenRate Level A Rating) Certified
- Outstanding quality machinining accuracy, grain and size variations
Pencil Round Screening
Profiles specifically moulded for use in screens and fences, make it quick and easy to create dividers, screens, fences and partitions all the while saving time and effort
- Slats with rounded edges and in 3 different widths
- uprights spaced at 450mm to 600mm, with channels for the slats to drop into
- Other spacing options are available by request
The Duro Screen range comprises several no-maintenance screening profiles available in three different widths (42mm, 65mm and 86mm), all 24mm thick x 5.8m long. All profiles feature an attractive and realistic textured face and are available in four fantastic colours: Ash Grey, Walnut, Cedar and Redwood. Duro Screen is also dual sided, for a great view no matter where you look.