Manufactured in Sweden and available from Turnils Australia , Brava drop down awnings offer a smart shading solution. The drop down awnings are simple, yet effective vertical screens that run along the outside of windows on guide rails. Drop down awnings offer a clean, uncluttered look.
Choosing outdoor sun protection solutions is one of the best ways of keeping homes or offices cool, and will provide savings in energy. By preventing the sun’s rays from entering windows, homes or offices will remain cooler than an equivalent widow with interior shading.
Exterior awnings are economical, reducing the need for air conditioning, and enormously beneficial for the environment and invaluable for comfort on hot Australian summer days.
Features of Brava drop down awnings include:
- Excellent, cost effective window screening, offering privacy as well as protection from heat and light
- Available for internal or external applications, with manual or motorised controls
- Brava drop down awnings are mounted on guide rails that run parallel to the window
- The drop down awnings are made from anti corrosive, highly durable materials
- External fabrics that match or compliment the home or office can be chosen by the customer
- Brava drop down awnings are low maintenance and are supplied with a comprehensive warranty
Brava drop down awnings are available in the following sizes:
- Maximum Width: 3.0m (9.0m series connection with motor – 3 units)
- Maximum Height: 3.0m