Acoustic insulation products available from Tontine™ Insulation are designed to minimise the effect of noise within a room or the transfer of noise between rooms.
Tontine Acoustisorb acoustic insulation products additionally provide a high degree of thermal insulation.
Made from a minimum of 83% recycled fibres, Tontine acoustic insulation products can be installed quickly and easily without any special tools or protective gear.
Tontine acoustic insulation products include soundproof insulation that can accommodate many forms of acoustic treatments.
Used in a variety of applications, Tontine’s acoustic insulation products offer excellent acoustic values that have been tested to Australian Standards and in a NATA-accredited laboratory.
The safe, economic and user-friendly Tontine acoustic insulation is ideal for applications ranging from soundproofing commercial sound studios to home theatres, commercial offices, hospitals and halls.
Available in a range of options to suit specific soundproofing requirements, Tontine acoustic insulation products are available as blankets, sheets or batts for ceiling insulation and wall insulation or even for installation around storage tanks, plant rooms and appliance cabinets.
Tontine Acoustisorb 1, 2 or 3 is a flexible building blanket, sheet or batt manufactured from thermally bonded polyester fibre with a minimum of 83% recycled fibre.
Tontine Acoustisorb provides both thermal insulation and acoustic insulation and is designed to comply with AS/NZS 4859.1.
Tontine Acoustisorb 1
Tontine Acoustisorb 2
- Ideal acoustic insulation for applications such as ceilings, partition walls, wall assemblies and curtain wall applications
- Reduces sound transmission through building assemblies
- Provides excellent sound absorption when used as an overlay product
Tontine Acoustisorb 3
- Medium-weight acoustic insulation
- High performance acoustic sound absorbers
- Ideal for use in areas where noise control is critical such as recording studios, cinemas and large open indoor areas
- Can also be used around storage tanks, appliance cabinets or plant rooms and as an acoustic baffle
- Medium to heavy weight acoustic insulation
- Delivers premium sound absorption across the entire frequency range
- Recommended for fitting around storage tanks, process equipment and appliance cabinets, plant rooms, cinemas and sound studios
- Suitable as acoustic baffles and acoustic silencers