Leading Australian security door group, The Australian Trellis Door Company has entered into discussions with luxury retailer Louis Vuitton after a recent ram raid incident at the latter’s King St outlet in Sydney.
ATDC’s S10 aluminium T-Max security doors helped to protect another ram raid victim, Camilla after two of its Sydney outlets were ram raided last year. Other ATDC retail clients include Tiffany’s, Prouds and Bang & Olufsen.
The S10 T-Max features a concertina style door and is an expanding security system, comprising of an expanding trellis framed pattern with rigid top suspension track and bottom guide rail, offering affordable security and safety in an aesthetic design.
ATDC Principal, Mr Jonathan Kaplan encourages retailers to take quick action to protect their premises against ram raids by installing the S10 aluminium T-Max security doors, which have close to a 100% record of stopping crimes being committed against commercial and residential properties.
Designed to fold away when not in use, the door disappears from view making it ideal for retail and shopfront security.
Key features of S10 aluminium T-Max security doors:
- Custom designed to secure any door, window or passage opening
- Offers easy operation, security, build quality and flow of air and light, protecting staff at all times and preventing break-ins 24 hours
- Unique quick-action, keyless-style lock for enhanced protection with a 12mm pin and a double hook for extra strength
- Three locking points in one lock allows door to be slam locked for instant security and protection
- Folds away to one fifth of its size when not in use, allowing the door to disappear from view
- Manufactured from hardened aircraft grade aluminium and stainless steel
- Fully framed for extra strength
- Anodised or powder-coated finish in a range of colour schemes from the Dulux range
- 5-year warranty
ATDC supplies a diverse range of precision engineered expanding trellis security doors in steel and aluminium, which are suitable for securing most residential, commercial and industrial applications.