The Antique and Vintage Table Lamp Co stock a range of bespoke vintage and antique table lamps mostly ranging from the eighteenth to twentieth Centuries.
The company’s English open-work table lamp originates from the 1950s. The English lamp has been decorated with a range of Chinese influences and unique features including:
- lamp base has been white glazed
- lamp base decorated with evenly spaced figures of the eight Chinese Immortals
- lamp shade composed of overlapping bamboo leaves allowing the lamp to produce an attractive light filled space
- situated on a turned and gilded bronze stand
- overall height of lamp is approximately 53cm
- suitable as a decorative and functional lamp in a range of spaces