Tech-Dry Building Protection Systems has developed Solid Silane 40 waterproof sealants as a general purpose application for a range of masonry materials including concrete, stone, bricks and pavers.
Containing more than 40% active silicones, Solid Silane can reduce water penetration, efflorescence and the migration of harmful salts.
Solid Silane 40 waterproof sealants will not splash or run off uncontrollably on overhead and vertical surfaces, and also feature:
- the ability to deeply penetrate into dense concrete
- easy quality control by measuring the wet film thickness
- permanent bonding to the concrete with no peel or blister
- formation of a UV, alkali stable and durable hydrophobic zone within the concrete surface; and
- no significant changes to the surface appearance and vapour permeability once applied.