Symonite Australia 's continuous investment in composite panel research and development has delivered Symonite’s aluminium decorative composite wall panels.
The following are some of the advantages offered by Symonite over other composite panels to building professionals:
- Extreme impact resistance makes Symonite decorative wall panels suitable for buildings where compartmentalisation of fire is an important aspect in fire safety engineering and design
- The high degrees of stiffness and rigidity of these composite wall panels reduce facade engineering and construction costs through superior wind loading characteristics
- UV stability means that the panel edges can be fully exposed to the elements thus reducing fabrication and installation costs
- High temperature stability prevents creep and telegraphic deformation of the external face of these wall panels on high ambient or high surface temperature conditions because the core does not soften
- Homogeneous thermal expansion ensures panel flatness over a wide temperature range.