Supawood Architectural Lining Systems presents a unique range of timber slats featuring a realistic driftwood appearance.
Supaslat Driftwood by Supawood is providing an exciting solution for top Australian architects and designers to achieve interior linings with a realistic driftwood appearance while also fulfilling all requirements for aesthetics, quality and versatility. Supaslat Driftwood is now a standard option in Supawood’s slatted interior linings range for walls and ceilings.
Supaslat Driftwood is a range of weathered effect timber slats created by hand etching and coating of a specific grade and species of hardwood timber. The etching process creates an appearance of wood that has been subjected to the washing of ocean waves and sand. Similar to natural driftwood, the varying grain densities of the specific hardwood selected make every slat unique.
Offering endless applications in new builds and refits, Supaslat Driftwood timber slats can help achieve interior décor themes reminiscent of exotic places and maritime settings or simply enhance the overall mood of the room with the changeable texture and warmth of aged wood.
Key features of Supaslat Driftwood timber slats:
- Deep grooves, cracks, pinholes and knots will vary in intensity and frequency from slat to slat to create unique natural effects
- Available in Supatile Slat fully accessible ceiling tiles, Supaslat Custom slatted panels and loose slats for on-site fixing
- Available in both acoustic and non-acoustic options
- Highly durable and low maintenance
- Slat configurations in a selection of natural, stained and solid colours
- Made of timber certified as sourced from sustainable sources to meet Green Star requirements